- Question of the Week: Do you agree with the conviction of Michelle Carter?
- New law requires license for applied behavior analysis
- UHCL’s slow enrollment growth leads to 10 percent budget cut for 2017-18
- Friendswood rapper Youth Soul Love makes it big on BET
- Michelle Carter’s case: Sending messages of changing times
- REVIEW: A dummies’ guide to the first episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Habitat for Reading program empowers children with in-home libraries
- REVIEW: A first-timer’s experience watching ‘Game of Thrones’
- INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC: Overview of the 85th session of the Texas Legislature
- UHCL alumnus Corey Benson fills new Title IX coordinator position
Campus News & Life
The state-funding allocations for the upcoming biennium for all four University of Houston System institutions were finalized by the Texas Legislature May 29.Read More...
Sheila Baker, assistant professor of school library and information science, established the program Fall 2015. The Habitat for Reading program donated more than 700 books and installed libraries in seven Habitat for Humanity homes.
Brian Mills started his position at UHCL this June as the new director of campus recreation and wellness.
The entire UH System has terminated its contract with Aramark and has chosen Chartwells as the new food service provider.
Signal Soundbytes, a podcast produced by the University of Houston-Clear Lake's The Signal, features a panel of students discussing a variety of topics. Episode segments include UHCL's new president, the Texas bathroom bill, "Wonder Woman"…