- Hawks soar at the 23rd Annual Student Conference for Research and Creative Arts
- LETTER: Senate Bill Proposes Less Wait Times at Doctor’s Offices
- Power outage to occur in SSCB April 29
- Student organization recognition season is now open
- INFOGRAPHIC: Serving up a quick tennis guide
- It’s exhausting watching tennis for seven hours
- SGA special session – April 25, 2017
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to keep mosquitoes away
- State-wide texting while driving ban goes to Texas Senate
- Texas Senate passes two new tuition bills
Campus News & Life
UHCL hosted the 23rd Annual Student Conference for Research and Creative Arts (SCRCA) April 17-20 with more than 300 students from UHCL and one student from San Jacinto College South Campus showcasing their original research and creative arts projects. The SCRCA is designed as a way to allow students to present their original work in a professional…Read More...
The UHCL Art Gallery unveiled a variety of pieces created by some of the Bachelor of Fine Art’s students on April 13. The event was sponsored by the UHCL Alumni Association and Saint Arnold Brewing Company.
Signal Soundbytes, a podcast produced by the University of Houston-Clear Lake's The Signal, features a panel of students discussing a variety of topics. Episode segments include digital distractions, interview with Franzel Caraballo about…
Ira Blake, the third of four candidates chosen by the UHCL Presidential Search Committee, introduced herself to students and faculty at her open forum April 11.
Awards are given out every year to professors from organizations to reward their hard work and dedication to their students and their contributions in the scholastic society. This year, University of Houston-Clear Lake professor Jana Willis…