- STORIFY: Student Conference for Research and Creative Arts events
- REVIEW: ‘Chuck’ is not ‘Rocky’
- Become a LGBTQ ally at UHCL
- Art school for children and young adults at UHCL
- Space still available for UHCL’s Kids U summer camp
- UHCL Friday Morning classes continue July 7-21
- UHCL Pearland Campus continues Tree Campus designation
- Rockets: Clutch City, more like Choke City
- Studio 80 provides nostalgic nights and plenty of lava lamps
- PODCAST: Signal Soundbytes – Special New Student Orientation Edition
On April 13 the Texas House of Representatives voted 114-32 to pass legislation that will ban all texting while driving in the state of Texas. The bill is now on its way to the Texas Senate.
The Texas Senate is addressing rising university tuition costs by passing Senate Bill 19, freezing tuition for two years and instituting limitations on future increases based on performance measures. The Texas Senate also passed Senate Bill…
After a recent investigation, the United States Department of Labor (DoL) has accused Google of underpaying its female employees, claiming there has been significant evidence of discrimination. These allegations came after the U.S. DoL sued…
A timeline explaining the major events in the historical context of the civil war in Syria.
This interactive infographic shows statistics about texting and driving. Ninety-five percent of drivers believe distracted driving is unsafe. Seventy-one percent of drivers use a smartphone while driving.
This infographic depicts the average annual salaries of men and women from 1960 to 2014. In 1960, on average, men earned $14,773 more than women.
An in-depth look at the facts and statistics of Houston homeless. The good, the bad and the ugly of living on the streets in our city.
The Hayes Diversity Award was established in 2014 and is awarded to a faculty or staff member every year.