- INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC: How to read the news
- Learn about UHCL Pearland at July 8 open house
- Space still available for Young Writers Camp
- American Revolution, genealogy Friday Morning topics
- UHCL Kids U ongoing through July
- New faces and places at UHCL
- EDITORIAL: UHCL student body unfairly represented on shared governance committees
- LISTICLE: 10 Netflix and drink originals
- News Roundup: June 9 – June 22
- Rebirth of the superhero: Comic book movies post 9/11
“Institutions of higher education that do not adapt, will be left behind,” said UHCL President William Staples at the last lecture.
Here are the top stories from June 9 – June 22 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
UHCL officially launched its Center for Robotics Software June 7 with guest presenters from NASA and the College of Science and Engineering.
Here are the top stories from May 23 - June 8 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
Here are the top stories during April 5 – April 27 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
On April 13 the Texas House of Representatives voted 114-32 to pass legislation that will ban all texting while driving in the state of Texas. The bill is now on its way to the Texas Senate.
The Texas Senate is addressing rising university tuition costs by passing Senate Bill 19, freezing tuition for two years and instituting limitations on future increases based on performance measures. The Texas Senate also passed Senate Bill…
After a recent investigation, the United States Department of Labor (DoL) has accused Google of underpaying its female employees, claiming there has been significant evidence of discrimination. These allegations came after the U.S. DoL sued…
A timeline explaining the major events in the historical context of the civil war in Syria.