- PODCAST: Hurricane Harvey’s impact on UHCL and Sports Talk
- Indian Student Association offers UHCL community a helping hand following Harvey
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hurricane Harvey delivers floodwaters to Houston area
- Hurricane Harvey relief efforts at UHCL
- SGA collects items for Hawks Helping Hawks donation drive
- SLIDER: A before and after look at Hurricane Harvey
- Counseling Services provides assistance to those affected by Hurricane Harvey
- Hurricane Harvey donation centers in Clear Lake and the surrounding area
- STORIFY: The wake of Hurricane Harvey
- CAB encourages students to get involved
Houston City Council Member Dave Martin advises residents of hurricane preparedness, storm damage, flash board gates and upcoming alerts.Read More...
With Weather System Harvey expected to redevelop, potentially impacting the Texas Gulf Coast and Louisiana, the American Red Cross is encouraging local residents to start getting prepared now. Ways to do this include:
The Houston Astros’ 2017 win total has brought back many fans who lost interest in the team during the six-year span (2009-2014) in which they finished every season with a winning percentage below .500.
With the Astros on track to have the most single season wins in franchise history, take a look back at how they got here.
Alvin Community College (ACC) courses will soon be available to ACC students at the UHCL Pearland campus.
The new Space Corps military branch would be tasked with establishing, equipping and maintaining “combat-ready forces” for conflicts involving space.
Here are the top stories from July 15 – July 28 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
“Houston firefighters are at a breaking point,” said Patrick "Marty" Lancton, president of the Houston Professional Fire Fighter Association.
With the Houston Professional Fire Fighter Association (HPFFA) petition to allow equal pay between firefighters and police officers reaching the required number of signatures in record time, how do the two departments stack up?
Here are the events going on in Clear Lake and the surrounding areas from July 11-July 23.