- PODCAST: UHCL’s progress, UHCL Pearland shares space with ACC and Sports Talk
- UHCL says goodbye to President Staples and hello to President Blake
- Robotics & AI Day provides a showcase of what is, what can be
- UHCL’s Continuing Education announces fall lineup
- Welcome Week 2017 event schedule
- New associate dean of students looks forward to UHCL’s changes
- Building resident life brings fun to campus
- EDITORIAL: UHCL’s progress and problems since becoming a four-year university
- Question of the Week: What sport(s) would you like to see on campus as an official university-sponsored team?
- Houston honors UHCL’s retiring president
The Houston Astros’ 2017 win total has brought back many fans who lost interest in the team during the six-year span (2009-2014) in which they finished every season with a winning percentage below .500.Read More...
With the Astros on track to have the most single season wins in franchise history, take a look back at how they got here.
Alvin Community College (ACC) courses will soon be available to ACC students at the UHCL Pearland campus.
The new Space Corps military branch would be tasked with establishing, equipping and maintaining “combat-ready forces” for conflicts involving space.
Here are the top stories from July 15 – July 28 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
“Houston firefighters are at a breaking point,” said Patrick "Marty" Lancton, president of the Houston Professional Fire Fighter Association.
With the Houston Professional Fire Fighter Association (HPFFA) petition to allow equal pay between firefighters and police officers reaching the required number of signatures in record time, how do the two departments stack up?
Here are the events going on in Clear Lake and the surrounding areas from July 11-July 23.
Several major bills were passed during the 85th session of the Texas Legislature, which ended May 29. Prepare for the special session starting July 18 with this recap.
Two state bills, SB 968 and SB 969, will go into effect Sept. 1 aimed at fighting sexual assault on college campuses.