- Question of the Week: Do you agree with the conviction of Michelle Carter?
- New law requires license for applied behavior analysis
- UHCL’s slow enrollment growth leads to 10 percent budget cut for 2017-18
- Friendswood rapper Youth Soul Love makes it big on BET
- Michelle Carter’s case: Sending messages of changing times
- REVIEW: A dummies’ guide to the first episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Habitat for Reading program empowers children with in-home libraries
- REVIEW: A first-timer’s experience watching ‘Game of Thrones’
- INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC: Overview of the 85th session of the Texas Legislature
- UHCL alumnus Corey Benson fills new Title IX coordinator position
Several major bills were passed during the 85th session of the Texas Legislature, which ended May 29. Prepare for the special session starting July 18 with this recap.Read More...
Two state bills, SB 968 and SB 969, will go into effect Sept. 1 aimed at fighting sexual assault on college campuses.
Here are the events going on in Clear Lake and the surrounding areas from July 1-July 10.
Twelve out of more than 18,350 applicants were selected for NASA’s 2017 Astronaut Candidate Class, marking the most candidates ever selected for a class.
Here are the events going on in Clear Lake and the surrounding areas from June 19-July 1.
Here are the top stories from June 22 – June 30 from Texas, the United States and around the world.
The entire UH System has terminated its contract with Aramark and has chosen Chartwells as the new food service provider.
A guide to determine what you are reading is real and not "fake" news.
“Institutions of higher education that do not adapt, will be left behind,” said UHCL President William Staples at the last lecture.
Here are the top stories from June 9 – June 22 from Texas, the United States and around the world.