- Hawks soar at the 23rd Annual Student Conference for Research and Creative Arts
- LETTER: Senate Bill Proposes Less Wait Times at Doctor’s Offices
- Power outage to occur in SSCB April 29
- Student organization recognition season is now open
- INFOGRAPHIC: Serving up a quick tennis guide
- It’s exhausting watching tennis for seven hours
- SGA special session – April 25, 2017
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to keep mosquitoes away
- State-wide texting while driving ban goes to Texas Senate
- Texas Senate passes two new tuition bills
Have there been necessary changes made in the last year, in regard to SGA? Absolutely. The issue, however, is that…
Letters to the Editor
Contributed by Mehrtosh Keivan, pre-health major
The drums of war are sounding. Now that American bombs have fallen on the Syrian government, an increase in tensions with Russia threatens to set off a new Cold War, or worse.
Any health care system that doesn’t provide basic health care to every citizen is immoral. America should extend affordable health care to all of its citizens and restrict health care profiteering.
Context can be the difference between saving or ruining a reputation.
Students are at a key moment in life. This is a time when we can soak up the facts about living a healthy, balanced life and learn the importance of making smart decisions for our bodies as well as our minds.