- Question of the Week: Do you agree with the conviction of Michelle Carter?
- New law requires license for applied behavior analysis
- UHCL’s slow enrollment growth leads to 10 percent budget cut for 2017-18
- Friendswood rapper Youth Soul Love makes it big on BET
- Michelle Carter’s case: Sending messages of changing times
- REVIEW: A dummies’ guide to the first episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Habitat for Reading program empowers children with in-home libraries
- REVIEW: A first-timer’s experience watching ‘Game of Thrones’
- INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC: Overview of the 85th session of the Texas Legislature
- UHCL alumnus Corey Benson fills new Title IX coordinator position
Send a Letter
Letters to the editor must be under 500 words and will be published exactly as they are submitted. Letters will not be edited before publication and the editor reserves the right to refuse publication. All letters will be credited to the contributor, who will be identified by his or her full name. The Signal does not publish anonymous letters.
To submit a letter to the editor, email email@example.com (you can also use the contact form located below; select the “+” to open the form) and include your full name, email address, relationship with the university and a telephone number you would prefer to be contacted by, if necessary. The Signal will not publish any personal information other than the author’s full name and relationship to the university.
Address Letters To:
Student Publications Office
University of Houston-Clear Lake
2700 Bay Area Blvd., Box 456
Houston, TX 77058