- Evaluators needed for Student Conference for Research and Creative Arts
- EDITORIAL: SGA’s poor promotion of Executive Council election spotlights disconnect with student body
- New pot policy lights up Harris County
- STORIFY: Harris County softens stance on pot possession
- STORIFY: Context matters; say no to hate
- UHCL strategizes 10-year master plan
- Theatre takes center stage
- QUIZ: What type of study environment suits you?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Top 5 locations to study on campus
- Context is crucial
Have there been necessary changes made in the last year, in regard to SGA? Absolutely. The issue, however, is that…
Context can be the difference between saving or ruining a reputation.
Students are at a key moment in life. This is a time when we can soak up the facts about living a healthy, balanced life and learn the importance of making smart decisions for our bodies as well as our minds.
Texas State Sen. José Menéndez has filed Senate Bill 269, proposing an increase in accessibility and types of medical conditions currently covered under Senate Bill 339 – Compassionate Use Program, regarding the medical use of marijuana.
In the first three week's of Trump's presidency, there are clear signs that we are witnessing the making of a totalitarian regime in America that resembles the dystopian society imagined by George Orwell in Nineteen Eighty-Four.