- INTERACTIVE INFOGRAPHIC: Know your rights under Title IX
- When denied their primary target, do terrorists strike elsewhere?
- UHCL author’s books teach teachers critical-thinking skills
- UHCL Autism Speaker Series October presentation
- Disability Awareness Month upcoming events
- CEU opportunity with ‘Abuse in Later Life’ seminar
- Campus Activities Board’s Fall Festival welcomes the season
- REVIEW: ‘Beatriz at Dinner’ was delicious
- Bayou Arts City Festival takes over downtown Houston
- First impressions of the Indian Student Association’s Fresher’s Party
Send a Letter
Letters to the editor must be under 500 words and will be published exactly as they are submitted. Letters will not be edited before publication and the editor reserves the right to refuse publication. All letters will be credited to the contributor, who will be identified by his or her full name. The Signal does not publish anonymous letters.
To submit a letter to the editor, email email@example.com (you can also use the contact form located below; select the “+” to open the form) and include your full name, email address, relationship with the university and a telephone number you would prefer to be contacted by, if necessary. The Signal will not publish any personal information other than the author’s full name and relationship to the university.
Address Letters To:
Student Publications Office
University of Houston-Clear Lake
2700 Bay Area Blvd., Box 456
Houston, TX 77058