- PODCAST: UHCL’s progress, UHCL Pearland shares space with ACC and Sports Talk
- UHCL says goodbye to President Staples and hello to President Blake
- Robotics & AI Day provides a showcase of what is, what can be
- UHCL’s Continuing Education announces fall lineup
- Welcome Week 2017 event schedule
- New associate dean of students looks forward to UHCL’s changes
- Building resident life brings fun to campus
- EDITORIAL: UHCL’s progress and problems since becoming a four-year university
- Question of the Week: What sport(s) would you like to see on campus as an official university-sponsored team?
- Houston honors UHCL’s retiring president
Send a Letter
Letters to the editor must be under 500 words and will be published exactly as they are submitted. Letters will not be edited before publication and the editor reserves the right to refuse publication. All letters will be credited to the contributor, who will be identified by his or her full name. The Signal does not publish anonymous letters.
To submit a letter to the editor, email firstname.lastname@example.org (you can also use the contact form located below; select the “+” to open the form) and include your full name, email address, relationship with the university and a telephone number you would prefer to be contacted by, if necessary. The Signal will not publish any personal information other than the author’s full name and relationship to the university.
Address Letters To:
Student Publications Office
University of Houston-Clear Lake
2700 Bay Area Blvd., Box 456
Houston, TX 77058