- PODCAST: Astros World Series win, Hollywood sexual abuse scandal and #MeToo campaign
- UHCL public Wi-Fi lags in efficiency
- GALLERY: A magical display of festive entertainment illuminates La Marque, TX
- A visual feast of art and fashion at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- What to expect when you’re adopting . . . a dog
- UHCL Art Gallery showcases local college talent
- Sarah Costello wins UHCL’s nomination for Piper Award
- VIDEO: Global Expo showcases students’ diversity on campus
- REVIEW: ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ is too smooth of a ride
- VIDEO: UHCL alumnae Kate Gaddis starts original video series ‘Finding Them’
The late Oscar de la Renta was an iconic fashion designer and one who was influenced by a melting pot of global cultures and experiences. His legendary designs are on display at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston through the end of January 2018.Read More...
The UHCL Art Gallery is hosting 25 various artistic works by 16 artists from Houston area community colleges from Nov. 8 to Dec. 14.
Editor-in-Chief Liz Davis, Managing Editor Brandon Peña, Assistant Editor Jeremy Gingrich and the Webmaster share their favorite sports movies. Click on each title for a link to the film's trailer.
Eleven years before Alyssa Milano asked for sexual assault survivors to come forth, a woman named Tarana Burke established the "Me Too" movement.
Service dogs, support animals and therapy dogs all have important jobs that are critical to the lives of their handlers. However, there's a lot of confusion when it comes to the similarities and differences between the three.
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.