- SGA meeting – Feb. 21, 2017
- The Houston Texans head into another offseason with QB uncertainty
- To Tax or Not to Tax…That is the question…
- Kayak stolen from Huntcliff Apartments
- Budget shortfall of $13.9 million prompts counteractive measures
- Joint meeting at Texas Legislature
- INFOGRAPHIC: Medical Marijuana Policy Proposed in Texas
- I vote yes to a tobacco-free campus
- When did smoking become so taboo?
- CAB gives the community a lift
New this issue
President William Staples announced a $13,920,040 general revenue and tuition shortfall in the University of Houston-Clear Lake budget for fiscal year 2018 in an open meeting Feb. 9.Read More...
Last season, Houston Texans’ quarterback Brock Osweiler failed to live up to the high expectations that came with…
Life & Arts
The 89th Academy Awards are almost here. Test your knowledge on this year’s nominees!
The Campus Activities Board hosted a volleyball event Nov. 17, 2016. CAB creates events on campus to give students fun and meaningful experiences while on campus.